Monday, December 19, 2011

violating of a differnent kind /but true yes?

UFO - Got Milk Pictures, Images and Photos

First we have PEOPLE being ABDUCTED - you know, taken against their will, men, women, CHILDREN. People are removed from their homes, cars or whatever and TAKEN AGAINST THEIR WILLS. That in itself is hostile enough. Have we become so complacent in our rights to privacy, freedom and individual choice that mere abductions can be seen as anything less than hostile?

If abductions are not hostile, then let's just go around abducting anybody we want. Hey, I saw this cute guy jogging down the street the other day so I'll just go abduct HIM! If aliens and governments have the right to do it, so do we. Oh, and we can just look the other way when our children are abducted by non-parental rights parents and strangers. Abductions are not hostile so why worry. Who cares if beings of unknown origin take our loved ones, our CHILDREN and subject them to all kinds of examinations we wouldn't even let our family physician perform and experiments that may lead to some kind of disease or cancer or God knows what. They are just ABDUCTING people. Nothing hostile about that.

Oh and cattle mutilations? Heck, I need hamburger for the next 6 months so I will just go out in the pasture behind my house and grab me a cow, butcher it and stuff it in the freezer (gonna need a bigger ice box!). Nothing wrong with that. If aliens can do it and it's no problem, then so can I! I'm sure the ranchers won't mind. Nothing hostile about that.

Why not mind control, implants and manipulating human reproduction and DNA to produce hybrids?! Heck, they just want to be "one of us" so let's just welcome them with open arms. We'll overlook all the abductions, experimentation on humans and the fact that they never asked us permission to USE us for their agendas. No problem. Nothing hostile about that.>

Awwww, those cute little grey guys with the big, sad-eyed look just want our minds, bodies and souls so let 'em have anything they want. They look so cute on T-shirts and my cat loves her stuffed alien doll! We'll just ignore all those people who claim to have been abducted all their lives - since childhood - and FORCED to undergo all kinds of unspeakable acts at the hands of those cute little guys. We will forget the HUMAN mutilations and pilots who lost their lives trying to chase these vehicles VIOLATING OUR AIR SPACE. Nothing hostile about that.

So they are abducting people, mutilating them and cattle and violating our air space, what's so bad about that? As long as it's just a few CHILDREN, a few people, a few cows here and there, no problem. They haven't zapped us out of existence yet so they must not mean us any harm. Why, the lack of aggressions on their part must mean they want only harmony, peace and light! That's it! They've come to enlighten us by subjecting unwilling humans to traumatic experimentations, mind scans, implantation and involuntary pregnancies. Sure. Makes sense! They are not hostile, they just want to bring us to THEIR level. Then we can go to other worlds or dimensions and abduct people, mutilate their bodies and their cattle (if they have bodies and cattle) and perform experiments against their wills. Won't it be wonderful to be so "enlightened"?!!

And once they get use to it and put our faces on T-shirts, coffee mugs and underwear, we'll move in and turn them into US. And they will become ENLIGHTENED and go out and abduct people on other planets or dimensions and.....

What a great way to spread peace, harmony and love throughout the universe.' Yellowrose


"The 'medical examination' to which abductees are said to be subjected, often accompanied by sadistic sexual manipulation, is reminiscient of the medieval tales of encounters with demons. It makes no sense in a sophisticated or technical framework: any intelligent being equipped with the scientific marvels that UFOs possess would be in a position to achieve any of these alleged scientific objectives in a shorter time and with fewer risks.

"The symbolic display seen by the abductees is identical to the type of initiation ritual or astral voyage that is imbedded in the [occult] traditions of every culture...the structure of abduction stories is identical to that of occult initiation rituals...the UFO beings of today belong to the same class of manifestation as the [occult] entities that were described in centuries past.

"I became entirely given over to extreme dread. The fear was so powerful that it seemed to make my personality completely evaporate... 'Whitley' ceased to exist. What was left was a body and a state of raw fear so great that it swept about me like a thick, suffocating curtain, turning paralysis into a condition that seemed close to death... I died and a wild animal appeared in my place."

"Increasingly I felt as if I were entering a struggle that might even be more than life and death. It might be a struggle for my soul, my essence, or whatever part of me might have reference to the eternal. There are worse things than death, I suspected... so far the word demon had never been spoken among the scientists and doctors who were working with me... Alone at night I worried about the legendary cunning of demons ... At the very least I was going stark, raving mad."

"I felt an absolutely indescribable sense of menace. It was hell on earth to be there [in the presence of the entities], and yet I couldn't move, couldn't cry out, couldn't get away. I'd lay as still as death, suffering inner agonies. Whatever was there seemed so monstrously ugly, so filthy and dark and sinister. Of course they were demons. They had to be. And they were here and I couldn't get away." - Whitley Strieber, Transformation p. 181

"Why were my visitors so secretive, hiding themselves behind my consciousness. I could only conclude that they were using me and did not want me to know why... What if they were dangerous? Then I was terribly dangerous because I was playing a role in acclimatizing people to them." - Whitley Strieber, Transformation p. 96

No comments:

Post a Comment