Sunday, December 11, 2011

blind item by panache re-

This black male singer is currently involved with a biological woman but he’s cheating on her with a tranny.

He’s always had a chip on his shoulder and he doesn’t have a problem taking his frustrations out on women, including his new tranny.

He’s aloof and known for his arrogance and God Complex.

He hates being attracted to transgendered women and is known to get violent after sexual acts. He recently gave his tranny a black eye.

The tranny is so caught up in being a woman, she thinks his abuse equals love and proudly showed off her shiner to tranny friends. ‘Girl, my man whipped my / like I was a ‘real’ b’

This is the same tranny who used to ask biological women, ‘please tell me how it feels to have monthly cramps? If only I could have cramps just once, I would be satisfied.’

Who is the black singer?

wht people r saying
Brian McKnight always came off as anal to me, he act like his don’t stink, heard about him beating mistresses and the wife now he downgraded to trannies.

Hey you guys! You think blind item number one could be Jada Pinkett? No comment on Terrance Howard, what a joke of a man. I was through with him when he dissed the Katrina victims with his hand outs comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment