Friday, February 17, 2012

BeBe and CeCe Winans Haven’t Been Completely Honest With You…



I first heard these shocking allegations from a high school friend who joined a gospel choir. While singing around North America with his choir he met BeBe Winans and guess what–My high school homey was disappointed. Know why? Because BeBe Winans made a pass at my heterosexual high school friend, who later told me that’s why he dropped out of his church choir.

I’ve know about CeCe and BeBe Winans sexuality for years, but apparently the public was not aware.
Here’s what a reliable source told me about CeCe Winans:

“CeCe had been messing around with Whitney Houston for at least 2 decades. CeCe is bi-sexual and so was Whitney. I respect Donnie McClurkin at least he admitted about his gay past.

CeCe has been with untold amounts of women. It’s not a secret to the people working close to them. CeCe is like Dionne Warwick, they both struggling with their sexuality.

The hypocrisy is that they profit off of churches that despise their very own lifestyles.”

Is there homosexuality happening in Gospel music? Of course there is, and next time you see Freddie Jackson, ask him.

babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy nawwwwwwwwwwww

Industry insiders know all too well about Whitney Houston’s party habits – including her love for the same sex. Don’t believe me? Ask CeCe Winans.

During her heyday, Whitney Houston had many same sex flings – Kelly McGillis can confirm just that. Now, Whitney’s infidelity (behind Bobby Brown’s back) are slowly beginning to surface – especially her romantic relationship with longtime girlfriend, Robyn Crawford. Don’t believe me? Ask Cheryl Anne Norton.

With all that said, the answer looming in the minds of many people wondering why Houston’s funeral services will be private, lies right before them. Sources say Houston’s camp would not like the people who are attending the funeral to be judged by the press and public.

I think that they should all come out of the closet including Whitney Houston’s cousin Dionne Warwick. Don’t believe me.. Ask Regina Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment